If you want to subscribe to a calendar (to integrate it with your existing calendar and have it regularly updated),
you shouldn't just click on the link, you should follow the instructions for your specific calendar application below.
If your calendar application does not appear below, please refer to the documentation of your specific application.
For iOS Calendar:
1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Other.
2. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
3. Copy and paste the link into the Server box.
For macOS Calendar:
1. In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2. Copy and paste the link into the box, then click Subscribe.
3. Ensure the Auto-refresh is no more than a day.
For Google Calendar (for computer only, can then transfer to Android through the same Google account):
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to Other calendars, click +, then From URL.
3. Copy and paste the link into the box, then click Add Calendar.
For Outlook on Windows:
1. In Outlook, go to your Calendar module.
2. Make sure you are in the Home tab at the top, and click Open Calendar > From Internet.
3. Copy and paste the link into the box, then click OK.
Subscribable School Calendars
Full School Events
Elementary School Events
High School Events