Tuition, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Beyond unmatched teaching and learning, St. George’s tuition fees cover essential materials, ongoing professional development for our educators, critical student services like academic advising and counselling, and more. Annual fundraising efforts allow us to run scholarship and bursary programs for deserving students and families who may not otherwise be able to finance a St. George’s education.
Tuition Fee Information
Grade 7 Scholarships
Four Engagement Scholarships will be awarded annually to incoming Grade 7 students who have demonstrated academic promise, co-curricular involvement, and community engagement.
Each $10,000 Engagement Scholarship will be applied directly to total fees and services in increments of $2,000 annually.
Passion and Purpose Scholarship
The Passion & Purpose Scholarship recognizes a Grade 7 recipient who has demonstrated a commitment to academics, co-curricular activities and community life, and has shown exemplary character traits in alignment with our School values.
This $25,000 Passion and Purpose Scholarship will be applied directly to total fees and services in increments of $5,000 annually.
1. Academic success on the Common Admission Test (C.A.T.) entrance exam. All applicants will be required to take the exam and incur any related costs.
2. Commitment to co-curricular activities.
3. Character traits, as demonstrated through personal commitment and engagement in school life and community.
How to Apply:
1. Submit a personal statement (200-400 words, video: 5 minutes max.) that responds to the following questions:
● How would you contribute to enriching St. George’s school community?
● Why is this scholarship important to you?
● How will you use your passion and talent to inspire change?
2. Provide supporting evidence of your co-curricular activities and/or accomplishments. Include a brief description of each. (optional: certificate(s), award(s), etc.)
3. Provide a character reference letter.
Deadline: Send your application as one PDF document no later than October 20, 2023 by email to email@example.com.
We recognize the value of providing financial aid to deserving students: in doing so we reinforce the objectives stated in our mission and contribute to diversity in our learning community.
Financial assistance is awarded based on need and is available for families who meet pre-set criteria.
For more information, contact the Admissions team.
You’ve Got Questions
Get in touch with our Admissions team to request more information or schedule a visit!