Grade 9-11 Hot Yoga ECA
Base price: $160.00
St. George’s Outdoor Education Program offers Grade 9-11 students the opportunity to enjoy a 8-week hot yoga classes.
Hot Yoga ECA (March 23-May 25)
- – Grade 9-11 Students will have the opportunity to take part in an 8-week hot yoga ECA that will take place every Monday from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. starting Monday, March 23, 2020.
- – The sessions will take place at Enso Yoga (1470 Peel) with their trained instructors.
- – Participants will have an early dismissal at 2:40 p.m. on Mondays from March 23 to May 25.
- – There are 25 spots available, first come, first served. There is a minimum of 15 students registered for this ECA to take place.
- – The cost is $160 per participant, which includes transport to Enso Yoga.
- – Students will need to be either picked up at the studio or given permission to take public transportation from Enso Yoga (1470 Peel).
- – Once registered, Ms. Vieira will meet with the participants to discuss all the additional details prior to the start of the ECA.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, February 26th.
24 in stock