Elementary School Extra-curricular Activities Registration
We are excited to introduce the third session of extra-curricular activities (ECAs) for the 2022-2023 school year. Our curriculum provides our students hands-on learning experiences where team building, communication, creativity and overcoming personal challenges are practiced. All the ECAs this spring will be in person in multiple grade level groupings. Please provide a nut-free snack for your child to eat before their ECA.
All activities are one hour long, and we will be dismissing students after 4:35 p.m., except for three Senior ECAs that are from 4:30-5:30 p.m.*
* Senior students taking part in 4:30-5:30 p.m. ECAs will be offered study hall from 3:30-4:30 p.m. which is included in the cost.
Please allow some extra time for your children to be dismissed, as they need to collect their coats and backpacks after their ECAs. Pick up will be in the Amphitheatre outside as per regular dismissal. Students will NOT be allowed to cross the street to meet parents on the other side, as we do not have a crossing guard at that time.
Click here to view the Spring 2023 ECA Brochure >>
– Online registration for our Spring 2023 ECA session is closed.
– We use "Amilia" to book our ECAs. To register, please create an account with “Amilia” at www.amilia.com/en/Login. There is a "Parent Account Creation FAQ" below to aid parents in creating an account.
– There will be a week “grace period” for students to try out activities, and withdrawal/refund requests must be done within this time frame.
– If there is no spaces left in an ECA, you may add your child to the waiting list in the registration of that ECA.
– Amilia Parent Account Creation FAQ (PDF)
– FAQ How to Register for ECAS in Amilia (PDF)
Elementary School Coordinator, ECA & After School
Elementary School Campus
3685 The Boulevard
Westmount, QC H3Y 1S9
High School Campus
3100 The Boulevard
Montréal, QC H3Y 1R9