Elementary School Extra-curricular Activities Registration
At St. George's, students are involved and engaged both during and after school. Consistent with the child-centred philosophy of the school, St. George's caters to the individual needs of every student. Extra-curricular activities (ECAs) complement our curriculum by helping each child realize his or her potential.
– Online registration for our Fall session took place on Thursday, September 10, 2020.
– Junior registration will open at 10:00 a.m. for students in Kindergarten to Grade 3
– Senior registration will open at 12:00 p.m. for students in Grades 4 to 6.
– To enroll note only credit cards will be accepted as payment method.
– For the fall session, we are using "Amilia" to book our ECAs. To register, please create an account with “Amilia” at www.amilia.com/en/Login. There is a "Parent Account Creation FAQ" below to aid parents in creating an account.
– There will be a week “grace period” for students to try out activities, and withdrawal/refund requests must be done within this time frame.
– If there is no spaces left in an ECA, you may add your child to the waiting list in the registration of that ECA.
(Links for the next session would be shared on this page.)
Luisa Maria De Armas
Elementary School Coordinator, ECA & After School
Desk: 514-937-9289 #286