Elementary School Extra-curricular Activities Registration
At St. George's, students are involved and engaged both during and after school. Consistent with the child-centred philosophy of the school, St. George's caters to the individual needs of every student. Extra-curricular activities (ECAs) complement our curriculum by helping each child realize his or her potential.
– Online registration for our Winter/Spring session will take place on Monday, January 25, 2021.
– Junior registration will open at 10:00 a.m. for students in Kindergarten to Grade 3
– Senior registration will open at 12:00 p.m. for students in Grades 4 to 6.
– To enroll note only credit cards will be accepted as payment method.
– For the fall session, we are using "Amilia" to book our ECAs. To register, please create an account with “Amilia” at www.amilia.com/en/Login. There is a "Parent Account Creation FAQ" below to aid parents in creating an account.
– There will be a week “grace period” for students to try out activities, and withdrawal/refund requests must be done within this time frame.
– If there is no spaces left in an ECA, you may add your child to the waiting list in the registration of that ECA.
Registration Links for the Winter/Spring ECA Session:
Luisa Maria De Armas
Elementary School Coordinator, ECA & After School
Desk: 514-937-9289 #286