Founded in 1930, St. George’s School is a private co-educational, non-denominational school that provides student-centered education of the highest quality within a spirited, engaging, creative and cooperative environment. The School’s philosophy encourages an individualized approach to teaching and learning while fostering excellence and rigour within our classrooms. Applications are now being accepted for the part time position of
Futsal Coach, High School (February-March 2019)
Under the direction of the Coordinator, Athletics & Recreation, the Futsal coach is responsible for providing a safe and fun environment for our student athletes to learn and enjoy the game of soccer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise a minimum of two practices per week, Monday-Friday between 3:15 pm – 6:00pm. (either 3:15-4:45 or 4:45-6:15 p.m.)
- Develop appropriate training programs and practice schedules.
- Attend all league games (GMAA) and practices
- Attend GMAA scheduling meeting on behalf of St. George’s School
- Travel on the bus with the players to all games and practices
- Liaise with the Coordinator, Athletics & Recreation on a week basis about team progress
- Keep track of player attendance and behavior and report any and all problem situations to the Coordinator, Athletics & Recreation
- Enforce discipline policies and emphasizes sportsmanship and healthy lifestyles
Previous coaching and/or playing experience at any level. He/she will demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills, the ability to work well within a team setting.
Please submit your letter of application and curriculum vitae prior to January 11, 2019:
Ms. Holly Durkee
Coordinator, Athletics & Recreation
St. George's School of Montreal
3100 The Boulevard
Montreal, QC H3Y 1R9
Fax (514) 933-3621
We thank all candidates for their interest in the above positions; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.