Required Documentation for Enrolment as an International Student at St. George’s School of Montreal
- Valid passport for the entire school year (August 1, 2017 - August 1, 2018)
- CAQ (Certificat Aquisation du Quebec)
- Study Permit issued by the Canadian Immigration.
NOTE: Grade 7-11 (High School): Families with a CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Quebec / Quebec Selection Certificate) are not eligible for high school enrolment at St. George's.
Step 1: Submit an application package no later than March 1, 2017
- Download and complete the International application form or complete and submit the application using our online application form.
- Download the Confidential School Report-Grades 3 to Grade 11 or the Confidential School Report - Kindergarten to Grade 2 and have your child’s current school complete the form and mail it directly to our Admissions Office.
The following must accompany the application form as part of a completed application package:
- An authenticated copy or true copy (but not photocopy) of the Applicant’s birth certificate showing full names of both parents (this must be in either English or French). If a translated document is submitted, a copy of the original document must be provided as well;
- A copy of the Applicant’s most recent report card;
- A copy of the Applicant’s final report card for the past two (2) academic years
- A recent wallet-sized photograph of the Applicant with the Applicant’s name and grade to which he/she is applying written on the back. This photo will not be returned;
- If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s educational assessments; and
- An application fee payable by bank transfer, using Western Union's Global Pay, in the amount of $250.00 representing a nonrefundable application fee.
Step 2: Grade 8-11 applicants are required to complete an Entrance Exam. (will be coordinated with the St. George’s School of Montreal and the applicant’s current school)
Step 3: The Admissions Office will contact your family to schedule a Family Interview meeting in person or using Communication technology (i.e. Skype).
Step 4: Families are generally notified of the Admission Committee’s recommendation two weeks following the completion of the entire application process.