Required Documentation for Enrolment as an International Student at St. George’s School of Montreal
- Valid passport for the entire school year (August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019)
- CAQ (Certificat Aquisation du Quebec)
- Study Permit issued by the Canadian Immigration.
NOTE: Grade 7-11 (High School): Families with a CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Quebec / Quebec Selection Certificate) are not eligible for high school enrolment at St. George's.
Step 1: Submit an application package no later than January 30, 2018
- Complete and submit the application through your family's profile. We are now accepting applications for grade 7 for the 2019-2020 academic year. If you wish to apply for any other grade, please check back soon. We are looking forward to meeting your family!
The following must accompany the application form as part of a completed application package:
- An authenticated copy or true copy (but not photocopy) of the Applicant’s birth certificate showing full names of both parents (this must be in either English or French). If a translated document is submitted, a copy of the original document must be provided as well;
- A copy of the Applicant’s most recent report card;
- A copy of the Applicant’s final report card for the past two (2) academic years
- Have your child’s current school complete the Common Confidential School Report Form available through your family's profile.
- A recent wallet-sized photograph of the Applicant with the Applicant’s name and grade to which he/she is applying written on the back. This photo will not be returned;
- If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s educational assessments; and
- An application fee payable by using Global Pay, in the amount of $250.00 representing a nonrefundable application fee.
Step 2: Grade 8-11 applicants are required to complete an Entrance Exam. (will be coordinated with the St. George’s School of Montreal and the applicant’s current school)
Step 3: The Admissions Office will contact your family to schedule a Family Interview meeting in person or using Communication technology (i.e. Skype).
Step 4: Families are generally notified of the Admission Committee’s recommendation two weeks following the completion of the entire application process.