At St. George's, students are involved and engaged both during and after school.
Consistent with the child-centred philosophy of the school, St. George's caters to the individual needs of every student. Extra-curricular activities (ECAs) complement our curriculum by helping each child realize his or her potential.
Fall 2018 ECA Program
We are excited to introduce the first session of extra-curricular activities (ECAs) for the 2018-2019 school year. Our curriculum provides our student body hands-on learning experiences where team building, communication, creativity and overcoming personal challenges are practiced.
The new ECAs this session include:
– The Magic of Doll-Making
– Comedy 4 Kids
– STEM Junior
– The Magic of Crafting: Sewing & Textiles
Due to the current work relating to the creation and launch of our new website, our registration procedures for the upcoming session will be different from those of last year. Registration will be accessible on Tuesday, September 4th at 10:00 a.m. for our Junior students (Kindergarten, Grade 1, 2 and 3) and 12:00 p.m. for our Senior students (Grades 4, 5, and 6). We kindly ask for your patience during this time of transition.
Please take note of the following:
- The site might crash due to the volume of registrations, however all registrations are date stamped. Therefore, registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be in Google Form format. This will be made available on Tuesday, September 4 at 10:00 a.m. for the Junior Registration and noon for the Senior Registration on this webpage.
- As the activities fill up, the choices will no longer appear on the form. If the activity of your choice is no longer available, you will have to enter the name of the ECA in a specific section (Waitlist) at the end of the registration.
- Payment information (invoicing) this year will be emailed (by Luisa De Armas) to you separately and not at the moment of registration. Payment will be required via cash or cheque only.
There will be a week “grace period” for students to try out activities, and withdrawal/refund requests must be done within this time frame. Please do not hesitate to contact with me any questions or concerns!
Luisa Maria De Armas
After School and ECA Coordinator
Desk: 514-937-9289 #286 | Cell: 514-402-6338