Parent Bulletin – March 23, 2017
Elementary School Classes Cancelled Friday, March 24th
Given the significant number of students absent the past few days with stomach flu, we have decided to cancel all classes at the Elementary School tomorrow, Friday, March 24th, as a precautionary measure to avoid further spread, and to allow a full cleaning of the building.
Semaine de la francophonie is from March 27-31.
Our teachers have planned an exciting week at both of our campuses!
Special Lunch Menu
The week of March 27 has a special menu for the Semaine de la francophonie.
ES Full School Field Trip on March 27 – Parent Notification
Kindergarten, Gr 1, 2 & 3 Field Trip on March 31 – Parent Notification
Kindergarten & Gr 6 Skating on April 7 – Parent Notification
Please note that the skating outing planned for March 24th has been cancelled.
ES Spring ECA Program
Spring ECA Registration is still available.
ECAs start on Monday, March 27.
ES Calendar Reminders
– Parent/Student Portfolio Days are on April 26 & 27.
Please note the scheduling of these interviews will be available soon in the parent bulletin. There will be supervision in the Gym available each day.
Ped Day excursions will be available for both days. Online registration will be made available at a later date.
Semaine de la francophonie
See this schedule for the exciting week planned at the High School Campus!
Volunteers Needed! Integrative Project Panel Members needed on May 23, 24 & 25
Click here for more information.
HS Calendar Reminders
– HS Parent Breakfast Meeting on Tuesday, March 28 at 8:30 a.m.
– Gr 11 Drama Students will perform their Scene Presentations for their Parents on March 30. Click here for more information.
– Parent/Teacher Conferences are on April 6. Click here for information on how to register and use the online scheduler.
– HS Late Start on Friday, April 7. Students will arrive for Advisor Period at 9:35 a.m.
Gr 11 Graduation Updates
– Our Graduation Ceremony takes place on June 1. Click here for details about the Ceremony, the Dinner/Dance and the Parent hosted Grad BBQ.
High School Athletics
Support our Fundraiser & Shop Mabel’s Huge Label Sale!
Send environmentally friendly Indigo eGift Cards for family and friends and St. George's P.A.C. will receive 15% back towards school events. Purchase online with this link: https://indigofundraising.flipgive.com/c/32493